2012年10月5日星期五

http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap tunned speechless l

I of words, finally force the Qi bless to release your younger sister-cloud's bead to do a scapegoat."
His vision moves with my step and be when I speak of cloud bead, his facial expression suddenly flash across a put on to be hard to realize of Yin malicious spirit.I noticed and also smiled at the same time, "Han Ming, you don't make me bless to say to the Qi, cloud bead is your younger sister, only because fear that the Qi blesses a meeting because of your relationship with of cloud bead but beginning to you be on guard.In fact you have been aring hating Qi to bless, you hate Qi to bless consider as your younger sister scapegoat but pushed to go out, so you chose to connect Xi with your senior to together cooperate to deal with Qi to bless!"
"I don't understand you Be saying what."His noodles has no facial expression, the air didn't rise and fall.
"Do not you understand?The very valuable dead is previous, I clearly remember that you say to me'his poison have already invaded viscera, you see his person to win and have already been filled the air by the black spirit, is dead trillion'.Try to ask a person who doesn't understand a medical skill how will speak so some kind of words that look like common but greatly have a deep idea?
"There is also first time, I put poison in to the heart Wan in the Inn, while you gave the heart Wan one to counteract poison pill and then stabilized to descend her condition.I still remember that you once said'luckily the weight of this poison is next to be few, otherwise China Tuo again a life time can not also save her', a plain soldier unexpectedly thus acquaint with a pharmacology.But that meets by coincidence to connect Xi, be not strangely fits, but early have been already premeditated."
He suddenly smiled, "you seem to know a lot of."
"Han Ming, you repeatedly want me to make track for my own happiness, repeatedly for the sake of I good, in fact you and connect the Xi early premeditate to want well send to I Yu country, you basically know a kid to chemisette importance, because your elder sister is also murdered to cause barren.You want to use my old grudge to help very valuable, do you want me to deal with Qi to bless with the old grudge and right?"My voice gradually raised a lot, at empty concuss a profound big palace to seem to be thus sad and shrill.
Finally, my step stops in front of him, his smile an idea to deliver more big, but don't talk.
I some self-ridicule grounds say with smile:"In those early years I drive work properly water according to disfigure, why could you save me?I remember as early as number you has already left a Yu country recently, why did you also appear in the Yu country?Only 1 explains that you still have the matter to don't finish doing, so you lingered in the Yu country to slowly don't return.Why did you want to linger in the Yu country?Because of being familiar to know of person?"
"Now that you knew, I didn't conceal."He profoundly vomits an one breath and seem all of annoyed of the spirit total amount vomit.
"Ever, I was to sincerely help a Na orchid the Qi blessed to win an emperor and more felt that he is a good emperor, so I chose to help him, loyal he.But, he unexpectedly made use of bead son, one of my close relatives.
"In fact as early as three kingses greatly marry that day I then mutually recognized with bead son, I once wanted to give up old grudge and bead son to far walk, lead some days of banalities.But bead son says that she doesn't walk, she wants to accompany at you and bless with Na orchid Qi nearby during a lifetime, because of, one is the man whom she loves, one is the elder sister whom she loves.Her feeling to two of you is what I start to anticipate don't and, so I choose to leave and continue to revenge.
"Remember that day outside the queen mother palace, does the bead son suddenly faint?In fact I with queen mother to what she said BE'and the Na orchid Qi star cooperation, the Qi bless of is a total amount to tremble to hug', but she Be not willing to, she dares to die to all want to protect a Na orchid the Qi blesses of position, only because she is a ground to love him thus.Afterwards bead son because of an anonymous letter but the dead is under the disorderly stick, I think to is what Qi star does, hence I put the blame a Qi star after inciting the Na orchid the Qi bless to kill it the mother and come to kill two birds with one stone, one revenge for my Chen Jia revenging, two for the bead son.
"I think that the person whom everythings will now end, but have never thought that day to know in from you, send anonymous letter is a Na orchid the Qi blesses nearby of grandfather!Since that a moment, the old grudge takes root germination in my body, the bead son does of everythings all bless for the sake of the Na orchid Qi, while the Na orchid Qi bless but to the bead son do so not the matter of disgrace.I then found out my senior and connected Xi.
"Yes, I admit I is intentionally want to send to you very valuable nearby, think that helping with your old grudge is very valuable.But, you were unexpectedly pregnant, my lies was exposed by truths.I in every possible way want to connect Xi to advise Zu very valuable, absolutely can not make you arrive a Qi country, but very valuable because love you, put you back.Our plan just because is very valuablely temporarily softhearted, completely be disrupted.
"Do you know what our plans are?Two country belligerence of, make use of you to come to coerce Qi to bless, let the Qi bless mind greatly disorderly, so, he fought not good battle naturally.Is very valuable and it happened that to want to put you back, be really ……a 'feeling'word lane person ha."
He slowly describes the whole, often send out a few sneers, a few self-ridicules.I foolishly listen to him everything in.In fact I early know for the heart the belly is clear, but when I the close ear hears Han Ming speak true facts of I unexpectedly still thus sad.Connect Xi, very valuable, Han Ming unexpectedly cheated me together, the scheme this time really took a lot of trouble, started raising to strive for from six year agos, was revealed by me at present, that I wanted to die in his hand.
Suddenly I feel to after death spread a burst of quick step voice, I just look back and then see Su think cloud hand to hold a bayonet, dynasty I am malicious sting come over.An arm hugs I over, a wrist that kicked to open Su to think cloud, the bayonet flew to go out, the Mao was one to fallen off in the ground.Su thinks cloud to fondle the wrist of he or she's ache to stare with anger Han Ming, "early make you kill this woman, but you are it happened that to want to protect her!Now like, she omniscience way, you still need to protect her!"
"The nobody can move her."Han Ming Leng hardly vomits this sentence.I amaze a ground of side head but hope the facial expression that he determines, desire's finding out this words from his eyes are sincerities or has ulterior motives.
Su roars with laughter after thinking cloud listen to, list finger wear Han Ming Dao:"You still blame and scold I indulge in a Na orchid the Qi bless that deceitful love in can not from pull out, that yourself?Did the different kind disrupt our several years of plan for the sake of a women?You are more pitiful than me, I got a Na orchid at least the Qi blesses of doter, I and he sweetly got along with for three years.But you, always have never got her, even ……connect an in fine threads sweet all have no."
Looking at Su to think a cloud almost crary face, and the air of that sorrow, I flounce embracing of Han Ming, the low low ground called a , "connect think."
She is suddenly stunned speechless, laugh wildly of voice Jia however, surprised Cha ground's staring at me once in a very long while can not talk.I continue way:"Probably I should call that you think for connecting.Connected Xi to once say a story to me, in that story but don't mention that he still has a younger sister ……"
She gradually retreats several steps and finally falls to sit on the ground and lightly smiles to make a noise, "for a long time ……all no one made me connected again to think and seemed very valuable eldest brother to greatly hurt that in the Yin mountain.Six years ……I stay far away from home to arrive at a Qi country for livelong six years, elder brother Xi is me to forge an identity, lets me approaches a Na orchid the Qi bless, even want to make me receive his doter.When the time comes, I the ability detect to more intelligence report there from he.
"I with patience become sworn with you for the sister, the looks that pursues studies you, love, bearing, facial expression, because the Na orchid Qi blesses to love you, if I can learn you several cents, get a Na orchid the Qi blesses of the doter is an easy to accomplish matter.Finally, your escape to I am an opportunity, I intentionally blessed the place that will go by way of to sing a《Shu shadow 》 with very much resembling your voice in the Na orchid Qi that night, he indeed as expected mistakes me for you, that night love I.
"Hereafter, he treats I am really good,http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap, and then grant long living a palace, day and night and particularly spoil again, I could not help sinking into his tender feelings, even several degrees forgot intention that I come to this is do spy.I am to come to do spy, how can be confused to feel attracted?Until my bosom ascended Na orchid the Qi bless of kid, I chose the identity that gives up I's spy, I wanted to care for each other always with him, I want to have to be an and his kid.Several degree I want to speak me to him to am the spy of Yu country, but I not ability, because this is the plan that elder brother Xi raises to strive for for several years, I can not ruin it.
"Until you appear, the Na orchid Qi blesses the doter to me again not equal to front, but also still go along with every wish to me.Until elder brother Xi killed my kid with the hand of Wan Wei to warn me, can I still and intently the facing Qi bless, because the kid has no to be reborn.When I know you

没有评论:

发表评论