2012年10月5日星期五

google the my Yang hand ji

See my Qi Yun, she suddenly kneels to pour to pay a courtesy call on.
"Rise."His voice just as usually elegantly simple, just before walking still instruct cloud bead must well look after me.
She stares at with ambiguous look me to say:"Or the miss magic power is big, the temple middlemen all say the Chu pure king is always eccentric proundhearted, never love with who deeply hand over, unexpectedly send you back in person today, see your look in the eyes still so ground gentleness."
"Is tirelessly talkative!"I pretend in anger to rush through to go out from the house she and made an effort to close the door well, seem to be still to remain the flavor on his body on the body.Decline to comment, he really is like with me, together can make me light with him loose, Be different from to bless with Qi, always make me depressive, it make me put not to open.
Is these days of in addition to remain Mao everyday come together orchid Lin Yuan Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De hall study rite, other time we all stay in the earnest embroidery inside the building, a so big orchid Lin Yuan immediately sinks into quite and peaceful atmosphere of one, the owners all think bestly embroider an article to send to empress' empress' in front, ascends the princess' for winning her joyful, .
On the tenth of expecting and going to half, but I was read Dao for four days by cloud bead, now again after death pace about at me a ground of loquacious.
"Miss, it has been five days since left, you don't want to only sit to be stunned at this!Can not hand over to embroider an article you to have no an opportunity."
Looking at Qian at embroider a top to remain all empty of white embroider cloth, my heart is self-contradict to hard put decision, livelong four days I have never moved one needle front line, also no wonder that she will the get excited ground read Dao I."Cloud bead, you feel that I am to should embroider the joss-stick snow sea good,google, still real of answer good?"
"Certainly is real …… isn't the answer joss-stick snow sea?"She is head in the naturally location first, afterwards just Huang Wu my words in of idea, repeatedly cross-examine the real answer of topic is what, I didn't answer her, just don't wear trace ground to transfer a topic.
I contemplate for a long time just grow a ground of exhalation one breath, inquired 1:"Do you say what kind of person Chu pure king is?"
Start to remember a that act act of former wood of plum for several days again, still have some throb up to now, particularly the look in the eyes that he sees me, imitate a Buddha ……at the thought of this cannot helps but wanting to ask around some his affairs.
After death of cloud bead but always don't return me of words, thinking my voice is too small she didn't hear, hence raised again some volumes to ask:"The Chu pure king isexactly what kind of person?"
Remain nobody answer me, I oddly turn round to think lo lo, she is to not is to be getting more foolish, but discover cloud bead already nobody, only the the man of the blue figure stands I am after death full of to smile idea ground to hope already embarrassed must frighten into inaction of I.Nervously went a gift toward him, secretly blame and scold cloud bead how connect Chu pure Wang Lai the impassability report cause me to be his noodles also start to ask thus embarrassed question.
His hand slightly daut still don't move the valuables silk of penny:"really want to know what kind of person I am?"
At present of I no longer know to say what, can hang a head old low, the vision back and forth turns along with the boot in his silver white.I is ten thousand ten thousand have never expected him will arrive at an orchid Lin Yuan seek me, his not afraid emperor in case of blame down?The miss here although it is said isn't an empress the imperial concubine of the temple, but is also this time show female, he like this and hastily intrudes into to really be unsuited to rules.
"Raise head."His voice rings out in my top of head, this words are orders, I have to lift up head to the top he that vision that investigation, that profound Mou son, remain melancholy harm thin.
"Wang Ye ……you should leave!"Not and naturally once hid he more and more baking hot vision, but he grasps to have my hand, my the first reaction is to immediately take out a time, but a kind of ice-cold felling spreads into center of palm, is blood-red Zhu Yu, small and soft see to is exactly two very intimate Phoenixes, does he want to give° this thing me?
"This is the Feng blood jade, my mother empress of thing, hope that you can maintain for me."
I doubt the ground stare at that jade a long time and mutely received it, probably because that vehemence that allows of no brush-off in the his eyes, again probably because he sincere sincere tone, again or because his hand imitates a Buddha warm my heart ……in fine I receive and carefully put into it to dress Jin to keep.
Chapter 3 Feng dances female phoenix blood Qi
I in private saw later on the man become Wang Qi to bless, he when the temple is outside gave me the whole geography diagram of eastern temple integrity, does for convenience, more important can be not discovered, in private see him.Once listenned to he once give an account, he will live in an east temple of don't spring temple, all of bodyguards there are his confidants, as long as I canned once avoid numerous ear eyes inside the temple arrive and then can't have a problem.So I mark good red marking to skulk a ground of safety into all the way according to the diagram don't the spring temple be got his palace in the tomb by his confidant, seeing him already under last Xie in the bed.
Although I very not want to see him, at present of I have already had no idea, I also not dare from make the decision a piece, break down his plan don't say, it is my effort to also waste to fear.
"Wang Ye!"Inside the house didn't light candle light, the sky of it happened that tonight also have no moonlight, it may be said stretch hand to disappear five fingers, I can the darling ground stood to don't dare to move half to tread at first and in whisper called him 1.
Unexpectedly didn't respond, how he at 1:00 be vigilant heart also have no?I again a little bit enlarged some voices call way:"Does the man become a king?"Remain have no some reaction, say impossibly at me a with his fighting skill scholastic attainment connect 2 yell under didn't respond, must be intentional!
The quick temper hurtles forehead a while, I recognize the direction of bed with the felling and dash forward in the past, but I distressly get tripped up by a thing and ruthlessly dash to the ground, and the center of palm spreads the ache of awl heart.
Then smell a burst of low to smile later on, first faintly shining the room of utter darkness one illuminate, not and in a short while, the very clear light fills with the whole house.Fall to sit on the ground of I adapt to all of a sudden however come to this to come all of a sudden of glow-in-the-dark, I double the eyes shut best in a short while just open, a face of evil evil spirit is full of to smile idea ground to looking at distress of I.I struggled very in a short while, but still could not climb, the cause that can hate ground to stare at to trip over me-the wood Deng that falls on the ground together with me.
"Really fall off?"Probably see me all for a long time can not get up, he finally and greatly delivered kind heart ground to ask a , my Pie is overdo to ignore him.
His half squats down to want to hand me to get up in front of me, the my Yang hand jilts to open his hand, but have never expected own wrist be grasped by him.When he hoped me because of just falling down hands' hitting the ground first has already chafed the center of palm of oozing the blood and just vomited 1 very in a short while:"How so carelessly?"
Does he unexpectedly say me carelessly?Clearly is him at whole I, but come to blame me carelessly.He exactly likes to chase me when the toy plays to have fun, or anticipate settle can't I turn over a face with him?
"Get up quickly, I help you last medicine."He wants to pull me to get up again, but my dead's living all don't get up, finally simply sit on the ground motionless, he doesn't dare to use again the dint pretty pull me to get up and fear to make I the wound up adds wound.
"Need not."I always don't see his one eye.
"Get up, Fu friendship!"He suddenly and since then of the language of gentle and soft care, let my eye socket a sour.These two words already the nobody once called again for a long time, all injustices in a short instant flow out to come up, but I still strong endure desire of the tears of the tears overflow.
"Need not you take care of."I obviously feel sobbing of I's voice.
"Being my is wrong."He is long to give a sigh, will sit on the ground of I am horizontal to embrace but rise, this time I have no again struggle, allow him to put I to sit on the bed Ta.The scene at the moment, is like a pole one year ago, he I after saving the bottom light and softly embrace from several ten cutthroat lieutenant generals I up horseback.That elegantly simple flavor on his body, I up to now according to sparse remember.
Stare at him to seek to clear water, gauze and gold to create a medicine for me quietly like this, in earnest wipe the appearance of wound for me, once my heart move, just of the quick temper disappear without a trace.
Want this always with stir me for happy supercilious gasconade of Wang Ye apologize to me, already very rare, I also have no reason then living his spirit.
"Why to want to enter the temple to the Yi ice lane?"I endure ache spread by center of palm often, shiver ground to ask.
"The nature has reason."His vision always looks at my hand and perfunctorily returned this, I once listenned to several hundreds of words.I ask him what each time,

没有评论:

发表评论