2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre uk ead I the side body

Make a noise a sound, then Zuan in the hand wears the key crest throat that lives him and depresses an orotund way:"Forbid to shout!"
The person in"E ……" is all painful to change on facial expressions of face type, the forehead to the utmost is a cold sweat, stopped neck by me, breath some not Chang, and then be lived throat with the key crest by me, frighten absorbed tone, indeed as expected shut last mouth.
"What about that woman?"
"What ……woman?"
I humed a , the key crest in the hand throat that wears him a little bit used several cents, dint, cold way:"You the letter don't believe this the key can your the larynx take care of did the Tong wear?"
"In the top!"This guy's being seen is old river's lake and recognize pure situation, have no hard carry on the shoulder, soon said out:"The fifth floor."
"How many persons do the upstairs have?"
"……2."
I sneer at a , from his pocket in search a cellular phone, then take out direct from threw to go out on the brick Duo on the building hole wall.Then stand up, kicked one feet on his head and kicked this person to faint.
This boy is fooling me.
I can affirm, the upstairs still have four people at least!
Their this kind of people seems the experienced person that exclusively extorts, there is driver, have already hoped breeze, the upstairs still have three people at least, generally speaking, a person who is responsible for seeing be held, the another two are then responsible for searching to pare off wealth and properties and finally still want to plus that person again a residue man, totally 4!
Continue to go upstairs, my step is light.This kind of unit apartment building, this inside, each one contains two families.Rather the Yan lives of the place is on the fifth floor of the left side, I stood to stretch a head to see one eye on the fourth floor, the door closes, in ambiguously someone talk of voice, I touched near door, very careful of go toward in saw one eye, but at the right moment heard the voice of that person's residue, seem to be very satisfiedly Be saying what:
"……I say that you are also I to make it's mean!Originally your honesty is much good!You incredibly dare to let that guy beat me!Good!You beat!Beat!Mama of ……your darling make a phone call to that guy, let his point blood ……"
I deeply absorbed tone and made an effort to knock to knock on door.
In the voice talking suddenly kept on calming down, I knocked again two, the inside finally spread drinking of a coarse voice thick spirit to ask:"Which?"
I coughed an unclear not pure way:"Collect milk fee!"
Later on in again silent meeting son, that coarse voice thick spirit of the voice drink a way:"Have no money!You come over again in the afternoon!"
I divided tone and intentionally used a kind of impatient tone way:"Several ten dollars, I can not run for you one more?Do you exactly order or not?"
More than 10 seconds after, in spread to open the door of voice, immediately the door pushed away a blind side, the there is someone behind crest wears a door to peep out a half piece face, impatient way:"How much ?"
I have already stayed back an one step and wait his door to open 1 to sew, don't wait he to finish saying and lift a leg to come to one feet the Chuai is on the front door.
Bang!
The door Chuai opened, behind of that guy one bottom sit to pour on the ground, head drive Ke in the door for a while.I have already hurtled into and start to fly a feet and kick on his face, this person pain call a , the body keeps on pouring after being super.By this time I saw pure the circumstance in the house, rather the Yan sits in the living room, the hand is tie~upped, half side the face Be swollen to get up, seem be beaten one box on the ear.But room inside indeed as expected, such as I anticipate of so, in addition to being kicked by me and pouring a ly on the ground, there are also three guys, that person residue the man sit at rather Yan of nearby, moreover two flanks that then stand on the sofa respectively.
I suddenly hurtled to come in, probably is to make them some to urge to cannot compare with to defend, waited I to kick to pour a person, two guys leaving had already responded to come over.An among those have a liking for the head isn't high, but the shape is very robust to fructify, take a steel pipe in hand, moreover a then take a bayonet.2 people quickly exchanged expression of eyes and had already divided a both sides dynasty, I rushed toward to come over!
The left side of the take steel pipe of be the head comes down toward failed my head, I the side body stay away, knead his wrist, this guy responds incredibly also the quickest, I was just a Ye to live his arm, but was flounced all of a sudden by him, another the take a bayonet of guy be the chest stab, I hurriedly body hereafter on backing, start to fly a to kick medium this person's wrist, he pain shout a , the bayonet drops into on the ground, but this person obviously was an experienced person, don't back anti- enter!Come over and then tussle with me, space in the room is too small, I was some to display not to open, approached by him, stayed away he directly of one punch, once the foot hang up and trip over him, this person but an embraced my legs, made an effort a to pull, luckily I bottom the dish still fructifies on the whole, isn't pulled down by him, but the person who takes steel pipe already failed come down, I didn't stay away this time, shoulder drive failed for a while, painful get I a mouth.
That guy has already twisted my waist and tries to pour my crest on the ground, I used a knee crest he is a two times, this person's chin gets me for a while, painful must shout loudly, but endure, on the contrary struggle in, I carry on the back and get one steel pipe behind.
"Hold!"I am great anger, see the other party and take steel pipe failed come down, this but don't hide, put together to raise arm hard carried on the shoulder him for a while, moreover a hand but one punch hit on his chest rib.That guy shouts loudly a , body hereafter fall under go, I at this time just finally jilted to open ground up embrace my guy, on kicking in his chest, that person the one breath didn't slowly come over and sat on the ground don't live a cough, I have already carried to have that that steel pipe in the past.
This guy obviously is also once do, the chest got my one punch, but the still enough dint stretch out arm to ward off me, I grasp the time of his collar and incredibly still try to use to arrest of effort to turn over me of wrist, I sneer at a , a Ning lives his finger, then makes an effort a to move ……
The room inside immediately spreads one to bellow, I comply with the surrounding an unloaded his arm joint, then a knee against on his small belly, this talented person finally kept on pouring.
I also have some asthma.
All of these two guys are experienced persons, have much of experience of stem.Beat dead to tie up to over beat, very hard.
Although my artistic skill can also, meet that kind of deceit soft afraid hard small bludger, the means dozen that can lean against relentless crouches down 12 can frighten others.Can meet this kind of old bird, use no matter.
Tidy up these two people, also got several bottoms on the oneself body.
It is thus clear that the meeting effort isn't all-powerful either.This still because I come in of time momentary tidy up 1!If is to face three people's words, I am perhaps also many hand and feet.
After all double boxing difficult enemy's four hands, the opponent isn't weak and be willing to try very hard to of under the circumstance, I can not promise, either whole body but back.
Turn head to took a look that person's residue, have been already frightenned Be getting softer, I pass by first an one punch to beat on his face, this person immediately nosebleed long flow, bellow a , Wu write the face keep on bending from the waist.
Rather there is no cordage on the hand of Yan, but tie up with the tape.I take out key to set aside an a son, easily tear off.
How to say ……the this kind of people is very professional!
Tie~upping need not cordage of person but using a tape is just an experienced person to know of behavior.The tape handle knob wrist ties up, the person is similar to move.And return need not worry to have an accident, because take a cordage if be grasped, will become a certificate thing, but tape ……common families all have.The cordage will also whet the wrist skin of breaking the victim, finally checking wound will become evidence, and the tape can also avoid this.
Untied rather Yan, tored a tape on the her mouth down again.Rather Yan already foolish live, originally I am blunt incoming of time, she is still struggling surprised shout, looking at me and at the time that others fought, she still tried very hard to of shout what, the regrettable mouth blocks up to can not say it.But now, then seem already surprised Be getting more foolish ……
"You are all right, rather elder sister?"I smiled to smile.
"I am all right ……Chen Yang, do you how can run,beats by dre uk?"Rather Yan urgently and in a hurry way:"Do you how can know that I am here?How can find out mine?You are all right?Have already got hurt?"
I smiled to smile:"My nothing important, if isn't that wench machine in the company Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论