2012年10月5日星期五

http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap h a life time parti

In the cheeks, "ever of I found out valuable qualities on your body, then it was the docile that didn't contend for with a life time, particularly was emperor's secretly plan to usurp throne, you were listenning to rain Ge that two yearses.You accompany an emperor to the Yi, article world, chat art of war, I then knew at that time, you and emperor were made by nature 1 rightnesses, while the emperor saw your look in the eyes also from at the beginning was addicted to conversion for love.Afterwards I just know, originally the love can also be silent to pay ……I truely broke to think to the emperor's reading.Fu princess Ya is also a woman that I respect and admire most , her smartness, her docile, she is free from vulgarity.But, you harmed to kill an emperor!You harmed to kill an emperor!"She is mumbling to read Dao, the fist constantly knocks iron column, her hand has already been dyed by the blood red.
Absentminded I madly smiled and took tears together the Qing spread, "You grass you are getting wronger, I am never kind.This how many years I body place Qi country, you know dyed on my hand how many persons of blood?I all forgot by myself, oneselfs all forgot ……"
"They all damn, so your hand up just dyed blood."You grass one needle sees a blood ground answer, let my laughter Jia however, the ground of Zheng Zheng hopes her I am for a long time and for a long time silent, until is a , "the emperor drives-" I just return to absolute being.
Hope connect Xi that cheerless vision and the facial expression of the cold Ji, I brought up gusset to put on the tear stain on the face to, see his one step one-steply get into prison building, my mood surprisingly equanimity, "the emperor arrive thus dirty sky of prison, Be not afraid of to lose chastity?"
His station aloft looks down me, I am nowise afraid ground his Tong is to the top, he this time come of purpose I after aming just calming down several hours have already slowly managed pure, probably guessed for several cents now.Resist den how place, unexpectedly will make me so easily get into, affirmation secretly ambushed many people.So, all everythings include putting the blame of Su's mama while connecting the control of Xi.Connect Xi is and Su the mama accomplice perform such a drama of, otherwise ……he knows perfectly wells a way I am framed up, why still needs to send me into prison in the sky?
Connected Xi to finally open mouth, "do you have no words to say to me?"
Once the my Chi nose smile, "lo the emperor say of, this words should be that I ask you?"
He Cu eyebrow, grow one to sigh, squat down the body looks on straight level with me, "you misunderstood."
"Misunderstand what?"I am past to make to don't understand, puzzle that the ground asks him.
"I combine to have no knowledge."
See him sincere vision, I feel funny, why the people of this world always like that does the matter once doing amiss for oneself seek to lend, why not is the ability dare deserving?
"May you really have no knowledge, but you finally still kept choosing to pretend ignorance, because this is a good opportunity.Since can have confidence to win this battle, can as well load in a historical work to become an enlightened monarch.Connecting the Xi is to connect Xi, I the never small lo lead you."
Listen to, he also smiled and smiled Qi Chu, "you said less 1:00, can also change a time connect think."
"To, I leaked this.If beat this battle, the Qi blesses of there is your younger sister in the hand, you settle however will concern repeatedly but descend not decision.Now like, a weakness that you perfectly deservedly found out Qi to bless, but this weakness is a Chen imperial concubine, the imperial concubine of your eldest brother, if you take like this I do hostage in battlefield, world person would ever see you.So, Su's mama really helped you this time and helped you to find out one very nice lend."
If he imitating the Buddha didn't hear me and raise to highly point and hang up a wisp of green silk that scatters since my neck's side and stare at for a long time.
See him language not, then continue way:"Connect Xi, Na orchid Qi's blessing since can send me to the Yu country, can't be subjected to what you threaten."
"This war is very fair, have been already connected to think in his hand, have you in my hand.Probably ……I will take you this time battlefield, show you, Fu princess Ya blesses in the Na orchid Qi of heart in isexactly what weight.River's mountain is important, still your importance."His finger tip dauts my hair, orotund abnormality quiet.
"I can answer for him, is river's mountain."
"Not, you can not replace him."Finger a loose, a wisp of green silk weighs to return my before the chest, he contains to smile to start, " Fu friendship, this fight not only the Qi being testing a Na orchid bless, is also testing me.Result is what, who also not know ……who also not know."
He smiles to turn round and leaves prison in the sky and stayed to my is a figure with cool Cang.
The You grass lightly smiles a , slowly vomit a , "originally, cold heartless of he, will be also been or so by the feeling."
Don't understand the ground looking at her, "feeling?"
"Can you not see clearly, he also goes back and forth in the edge of the power and the love."The You grass doesn't have deep idea ground to smile, that smiles and makes me scared.
After half month, I am jailed in the patrol wagon to concuss along with the Yu country battalion threatening force Hao, the traffic grows to go to respectfully have a preface to go before the ground.Float a light snow in the sky, the cold breeze ocean ocean spreads ground to curl up it to tap on the public body.My Quan is shrunken inside the patrol wagon, that covers with of snowflake and north wind let I of the body have already gradually gone into benumbed, the hands embrace knee and hope Fen to spread frost Ao snow was stepped by numerous horse's hoofses at the flying of ground, the car wheel Nian leads.
This battle finally started, can not lead how long will be a be over.
Connect Xi to ride to sit on the robust palm tree red long distance right away, the whole figure drive without results fog color cover with, this battle does he have much confidence, the Qi blesses whether can devise strategies within a command tent, wise and farsightedly take down this battle?Start to remember to face before going, connect Xi's shape in that energetic and daring in the Que door in sky, he tells Wei the armed forces,http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap, Hong bright voice such as long the blade break snow to make the armed forces respectfully fig ups and keep shouting in"do not take down Qi national power not to return teacher".
That is must the true feelings of the warrior, is also the world common people's true feelings, at present they beg a battle to settle victory or defeat, in spite of is throw skull to spread red-blooded also want to change to conquer the world of stability.
The Qi blesses there of circumstance I don't know, but the Yu national power is necessarily going, doing not take down a Qi country will never give up.
The Qi country strong troops is world great reputation of, but the soldier is again many, always want food grass, at present whether their food grasses prepares to be ample, whether enough fire away this battle?
After several days of journey, the armed forces stations a border defense and stations with Qi Yun in troops' rendezvous of border defense.The border defense Huang was boundless and boundless at first, continuously for few days the continuously heavy snow was finally held up, the built-up white cloud kept breaking cloudy regions, desolate got because of the arrival of battalion everywhere just some little organic.
A bodyguard opened patrol wagon, hands double the feet have already been lived by the iron chain Kao of I pleases get off, stage by stage trample snowflake, walk last the city wall of border defense on, the Ai Ai white snow covers with it as if an ice city.BE stepping on a moment of city tower top, I see the Qi Yun is glaring at to the little soldier of shape petite facial expression comeliness, a voice relentless of voice if have if have no ground to spread, but listen to not pure him exactly Be saying what.
See Qi Yun such to get angry for the first time, can not help some oddness, Wen Ya such as he, who unexpectedly thus badly can lead he get mad.
Along with more walk more near, the voice hearing also delivers clearly more.
"Say an excessive little time with you, little with those pretty the son Si mix together, you how is listen to not to go in, all of those are five big three thick personses ……" Qi Yun from start till now and then have been talkatively roaring toward him, and his head also hang more low more, seem to be to have mercy on Xi Xi.
The Qi Yun sees him not to talk, the tight Cu wears eyebrows to continue dynasty he roars a way:"You listen to the clear my words having no!"
"Will my mixing you with their Si care?"Voice very low frailty, take in fine threads sob.See Qi Yun silent all don't talk for a long time, he unexpectedly cried voice, this crying not only make me strange, but also let that wrath Teng facial expression of the Teng of Qi Yun soften down, light tone consolation way:"Do not cry."
Don't think, but he cried more badly.
The Qi Yun at a loss what to do ground hopes him and roared toward him again a , "do not cry, I make you don't cry."
The square of the sound, is crying sad of he immediately lived to cry a voice, the Zheng wears a pair of watery eyes to hope Qi Yun, while the Qi Yun discovered me at this time, the vision is suddenly a bit in great disorder and embarrassed, fast namely resume cultured formely, "Chen imperial concubine."
I am light to start to hang up a to smile, the vision goes back and forth on them and at last and deeply lock in that wet eye to receive the kid body of眬 up, suddenly realized what, clear on smiling, "she is still small, don't be fierce to too much."
The proper Qi Yun is dejected of, I have already crossed them along with the bodyguard, that

没有评论:

发表评论