2012年11月1日星期四

Monster Beats ention to educationa

The wound is fact, however I am that level, be sit in Gao Kao is also eliminate of anticipate.Exclamation now of expand to recruit!
Old Luo's taste suddenly swept to see my one eye such as the sort of Chi Yan, light say:"However, have a words my in the mind is don't say not great, although I applaud your hero behavior very much,my in the mind doesn't approve you to fall in love.I am her adopted father, some although should not say that, with my personality, always feeling not to speak is anti- to pour not good to you, the small Yi just just studied at university, studies was very important, and the person is also very pure."
Depend, you like this say that I ain't not more great, really saw ghost recently, sought a work to still feel that I turned somebody else's virgin.Hurriedly take a way:"Uncle Luo ……"
Old Luo lightly H'm 1, turned a words head, immediately after say:"You listen to first I finish saying, the our army person is from, the personality keeps very much, this words are to weigh to order, however I respect the choice of young man, I only say a true words, the society pays attention to educational background diploma now, you are just educational background in the senior high school, although I have heart and also impossibly arrange for you what too good work, the small Yi is still young now, pursue love of fine, wait she to grow up 1:00, I worry you in the future get along with will have a problem, say, you at that time why not and immediately after study."
On my face some rashness hot, the in the mind scolded a , old guy, despise me to keep saying, as for this to humiliate me?Having already known not to come to this to suffer mental agony is absolutely to humiliate, return to plane a root for you to ask Zu.Deeply absorb tone, unclear way:"Mainly is my financial situation how also not, don't want to delay any more tired parents, so afterwards also have no again reply to read".Hoped old Luo's one eye, I resolutely way:"I know that in fact I don't want to bother Luo's secretary you as well, you the day manage ten thousand machines, I this kind of small matter can that also bother you, sorry, bother."Say me suddenly the station starts
"Say what, do you think that I despise your educational background?Is wrong Be getting wronger, I just from the position of elder, worry small Yi hereafter and your get along with just, in fact my individual really appreciates you.The young man has you this filial piety very not easy.You ascend me this came and how said to so easily give up!"Old Luo's voice is suddenly big several degree.The station is started:"I the Zu generation is all farmer, I is also a soldier to is from and fight a war and once descend factory by myself, foolish lead in the business enterprise, the educational background isn't high either of, I have been thinking and read that the dead book is useless, the man has ambition at a long distance, need of Be just opportunity!"
, The all of a sudden has much of good will to old Luo, the root has never thought he completely didn't despise me of heart.
Old Luo walks to come forward two, lightly clapped to clap my shoulder, have already suddenly and oddly smiled:"I have been speaking a principle very much, this be still preparation makes use of the power in the hand to do some matter for the family, so I am very careful, hope that you don't make me disappoint for for the first time.Young man, I only have a son, still just the United States settle down, so I love deeply very much to small Yi this adopted daughter, the love of modern young man usually cans not stands test and hopes that you can treat kindly her, thinking Yi this wench heart is very honest and good, I absolutely can not tolerate someone to hurt her".
, Be not, well said the elephant arranges work for me be want me to do her boyfriend well similar.Heart really flounder ah, bit to grind teeth, wish if this continues will never be way, just thinking blurt out in fact me ain't the boyfriend that thinks Yi.Old Luo has already immediately after said:"Public official's educational backgrounds all have very high request, and meet to go into to necessarily test now, this matter checks very strictly, I also not ability exception."
Make reference to here, old Luo's, a bit on the crook cloudy on smiling, say:"However this matter I since have already promised down, again difficult must also do, and myself is cent take care of a government method of, so I intend to recommend you to short date in the Jing school train for a while, then think a way to adjust a bureau, hereafter sit in unified examination behind again formally adjust go into, I know that you once did public security before, being the police should suit yours."
BE a police?
The brain inside suddenly thinks of ex- long see in the police substation of fat people Jing, depend, I also have to be similar to him?Really he mama's life is impermanent!



Ten evil true women



Evening, on China light beginning, on the long long construction road, is a parasol tree the leaf motleily fall a shadow,Monster Beats, still keep being a car to come to car to go toward on the road, just the ear side is little some Zhaos are miscellaneous have no bellowing of preface, a few bicycles coming home late nearby once passed like flowing water from I, a night club plays Zhang Chu's old song and makes me suddenly a bit disappointed.
Seem a lot of cities all have such a construction road, the home town also has, there, once flowed to once drip my childhood and the youth, every afternoon, I and the teammates will push a car from the school and kick ball, proudly Diao wear smoke, once wore that equally long long construction road like some rascals, go to city suburb a free mire the Earth field kick ball.Don't be feared to to rains and winds, after one year don't change, the happiness at that time thus pure.Don't know why, suddenly thought of some things of the pasts.
Slowly experienced way tree the bottom take a stroll but go and pay no attention to raise head, I suddenly smiled, imperceptibly, have already walked to I everyday 120 road cars necessarily through of that.More than ten tomb buildings of F big girl dormitory area at big way two sides far away and mutually to, the stars orders the light of point to mildly reflect to shoot from the bedroom but, those colorfully sun clothes at window way just as flaunt usually and aweather.Originally I have already walked to campus area, no wonder that the felling has a little son disturbingly noisy.
Peddler, trolley, various hot cold food store, the sound is like a store, clothing store and hair salon, the girl of 3322 mirths, personal lovers, these I numerous sceneries that outside see from the car window 11 at I nearby flash across.Come to elder sister Chun that house renting had for a long time a period of time, oneself seems to be never in earnest from this road on foot lead once, the in the mind suddenly has a little son surprised fear to, oneself originally comes out from the city Wei in the morning, already a person alone walk all day long, absolutely completely cross the whole downtown.!I am so boring today.The unemployed day is still true sad, wander about standing alone the city here, had no soul.
Realize oneself walked for day, feet suddenly have a little son Be getting more aching, thick calculate for a while, should all walk several ten inside road.Have no for a long time thus sport of the high quality.Rest will still keep insisting walking home, in the heart intend for a while, deciding to still take a rest first will walk again, although leaving ground isn't far,leaving ground returns to not just can what stuff of play a game on the Internet, don't order fresh.
Everywhere swept to see for a while, sees more than ten rices outside, there is a not that big bar, generally is the cause that is located in student's area, the light slightly seems to be brightness some, the business obviously isn't very good, in addition to 34 waiters, the customer has to 23 people.The environment like this is suiting me fining, my a person, never wish to patronize a prosperous store.
"Come to bottle to living dint."I Gao Deng say to the attendant under the seat of honor in front of counter.The television that hangs on the wall puts a department Korean soap opera, carefree must what stuff of a few waiters stare at fresh person of the light in the Korean soap opera ha ha keep smiling.Just along while someone responds to come over to take to manage me, luckily I to the service attitude like this is nothing important bad impression of, I like this kind of and Xi and slow-moving rhythm, besides, I now in addition to time, what also have no.
The very cool air condition immerses Yin I the miss of whole body, a comeliness but Mian Tian carry ice Pi to come up to me, one mouthful the belly in ice Pi, whole body is of a great.I shut to attract attention and grew to absorb tone and enjoyed this a short moment of fresh and cool with the loose Chi of leg department muscle.
The sudden doorway spreads a woman of sharp and cheerless voice:"I say you are vexed not vexed, stop following me."I open eyes to hope to go, sees a long hair Wan become a small several tens root plait, front the fringe of hair float of Jing the beautiful woman annoy blunt blunt the ground walk into a store, this woman Mo about the age about 20 years old, in addition to the head type has a little bit some weird, be dressed in to pour in brief, the last body is a supporter with blue powder the small Shan is below a floral pattern short skirt and peep out a pair of Ying white high thigh.
Beauty, should be a big F girl, I say with myself.Shoulding say that this woman shape looks is come close to what I liked is that type of, pure medium take some difficult to express evil.
That female seems to be very angry and shakes to sway, face Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论